General Student Information
Hours: Mon. 8:00am-6:00pm, Tue.-Thu.8:00am-4:30pm, Fri. 8:00am-4:00pm
Location: Student Services Center Room 161
Campus Map : Testing Center in Building #14 on map
For more information, call 405.382.9576
Tests & Schedules
- A C T
- COMPASS - ( Students should allow at least one hour to complete )
- Nursing Competency Exam
- Math Placement Test Review Document.pdf
- Nelson Denny
Tests cannot be started within 30 minutes of closing.
Please check the time commitments of each test BEFORE starting and allow yourself enough time to complete test.
Tests must be completed by the posted closing time.
- CLEP Tests are scheduled on Monday-Thursday and requires about 90 minutes to complete.
- No test may be started late.
- Please contact the Testing Center to schedule appointment
- Scores are given immediately and a copy is mailed to the school of your choice by CLEP.
- A $15.00 SSC fee due before scheduled test paid in business office in Student Services Center, Rm 145
- $80 CLEP fee due at test time (fee subject to change by CLEP)
- Fees may be paid by Check, money order, or credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- A CLEP study prep available on reserve at Boren Library Circulation desk
- CLEP study prep is available on-line at http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/clep/prep.html
COMPASS is a computerized placement and assessment system designed by ACT to help accurately place students in college courses.
The test administered at SSC may include the following areas: Mathematics, Reading, Writing skills. The number of areas a student is tested in will depend upon the student's level of ability.
Compass is not timed but students need to allow plenty of time to complete all sections assigned. At least one hour to complete tests is recommended. Results are sent back to the advisor.
- Signed form from advisor.
- Valid Photo ID
- No appointment is necessary.
Note: Review test center hours of operation before starting tests to allow plenty of time to complete.
The Nursing Competency Exams I & II are given by appointment. .Student must sign up in the Testing Center prior to test date. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to test and allow 3 hours for testing. No children allowed in testing area.
Pay Fee of $65.00 at Business office in Student Services Center, Rm 145 prior to testing and bring receipt with you on day of test.
Bring with you:
- Valid Photo ID
- Two #2 Pencils & pen
- Fee Receip