FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE STATEMENT (BP)
DATE OF ADOPTION: December 14, 2000
LEGAL REFERENCE: 74 O.S. Supp. 2000, Ch. 62, App.
At Seminole State College, it has been determined through the following criteria that each member of the Administrative Council and the members of the Board of Regents are required to complete a Financial Disclosure Statement.
A. The following individuals shall file, by paper form or computer diskette, or electronically transmit a statement of financial interests:
- a state officer except for those excluded from the definition of a public member;
- the chief administrative officer and the first assistant administrative officer of a governmental entity;
- a state employee who determines state policy or who makes final spending decisions for the state or any governmental entity;
- an individual who is a candidate to become an elective officer; and
- a public member.
B. A person who makes final spending decisions shall include a person who:
- participates in the review and analysis of bid specifications;
- assists in the review and analysis of bids;
- recommends for selection bidders;
- prepares or approves requisitions for purchases against previously bid statewide or agency issued contracts;
- are in the claim preparation or approval process who can exercise discretion and who can cause previously made purchasing decisions to be reviewed before payment is made.
C. A person who makes final spending decisions shall not include a person who:
- performs clerical duties related to purchasing and claim processing; or
- is involved in substantive purchasing duties but is restricted to individual purchases of less than twenty-five hundred dollars ($2,500).
D. A full-time or adjunct faculty member of the Oklahoma State System of Higher Education, who neither determines state policy nor makes final spending decisions for the state or any governmental entity, shall be not required to file a statement of financial interests