- Click on Campus Connect log-in on the Faculty Access Page to access "Campus
- At the login page, enter your ID and
- After you are logged in, click
on “Available Options” and select “Faculty Menu.”
- At the next page, select the “Administrative” tab
and select the option of “Grade Entry.”
- Next, select specific semester to bring up your
listing of classes.
- Select class (you will need to do this for each class)
- Enter a grade in the "Admin
Grade" column for students.
- Click “Yes” on the radio
button to flag course as graded.
- Click the “Submit” button at bottom of screen to submit
- A Screen will appear with "Your grades have been posted."
- You are ready to go to your next course.