Those who meet current Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) criteria may be able to schedule a vaccine appointment sooner at a location off campus.
Steps to Take:
- Watch for vaccine opportunities on the Seminole State College campus communicated via SSC campus email.
- Register on the OSDH Vaccine Schedule Portal and complete the questionnaire to be notified of vaccine appointment availability at a community location.
- New appointments are posted to the OSDH portal as they become available.
- International and non-resident students who have permanent out-of-state addresses are also eligible to register through the OSDH portal using their current local address. International and non-resident students are eligible to receive the vaccine in Oklahoma.
- Some vaccine appointments across the state are not listed through the OSDH portal. Visit the following resources to see vaccine availability near you:
- Avoid COVID-19 vaccine scams.
- Verify the authenticity of vaccine appointment details.
- Don’t pay to sign up for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Watch for unexpected or unusual texts.
- If your health care provider or pharmacist has used text messages to contact you in the past, you might get a text from them about the vaccine. If you get a text, call your health care provider or pharmacist directly to make sure they sent the text. Scammers are texting, too, so don’t click on links in text messages – especially messages you didn’t expect.
- Don’t share your personal, financial, or health information with people you don’t know.
- Learn more at ftc.gov.
Healthy Together COVID-19 Response App
As part of our COVID-19 campus response, We have partnered with Healthy Together to provide a mobile daily passport experience. Each day, prior to coming to campus, please take a minute and complete the passport survey through an online app. It is important that you be honest in your responses to determine if you should come to work or attend classes.
To get started Please click here for the app link and information
Seminole State College encourages everyone to get vaccinated when they are eligible. When enough people get vaccinated, it makes the spread of COVID-19 from person to person unlikely, and the whole community enjoys greater protection.
While SSC Students and employees continue to be vaccinated, everyone must continue wearing a mask, social distancing, and frequently washing hands to stop the spread of COVID-19.
March 1,2021 Video SSC Residential Student COVID-19 Meeting Spring Break info
Oklahoma State Department of Health -COVID-19 in Oklahoma
March 11 SSC closely monitoring Coronavirus
March 11 In light of Coronavirus
March 12 Attention Students living in campus housing
March 13 SSC Plans for Spring Break & following weeks
March 16 NJCAA Decision
March 19 Update on SSC Plans
March 20 Press Release - SSC Continues to Take Precautionary Measures During COVID-19 Pandemic
March 22 A Message from Financial Aid - Updated April 3
March 24 Message to Students
March 25 SSC Resident Property Pick up
March 25 To Campus Community
March 27 Resources
April 8 Concurrent Student Information
April 14 SSC Summer Classes to be Offered Online
April 22 SSC CARES Act Fund
April 27 Student Grade Scale Information
April 30 Infant Crisis Services’ BabyMobile
April 30 Campus Memo - Return to Work -CaresAct
May 7 Continued Social Distancing Recommendations
May 14 Possible Internet
Altice Advantage Internet (formerly SuddenLink and Optimum) is offering $0 internet, speed up to 30 mbps, through June 30, 2020. Starting July 1, 2020 it will be $14.99 plus taxes and fee each month. Please click on the link below to get more information.
June 11 Plans and Preparations for Fall 2020 at SSC
June 23 Admissions Enrollment Fall 2020
July 7 Letter from SSC President Regarding Fall Classes
July 7 Notification of Covid-19 Case
July 27 Campus Memo -Update on Mask Requirement
August 10 Campus Memo COVID continued response
August 25 Campus Memo-Addendums Safety Manual
November 17 Campus Memo