How-To's and Forms
Course Technology Info:
If you are having technical problems using Brightspace, this page offers suggestions for dealing with the problem. If none of these work, contact SSC's IT department at email@example.com. Inform your instructor of any technical problem. He/she probably will not be able to help you solve it, but he/she may have encountered this before and may know what the problem is. This will also let the instructor know of a possible problem that other students may have. You should also check the class policy on turning in work on time if there is a technical issue. If the problem is on the student end, then that may not be a sufficient reason for turning in work late.
1. Content Page Issues:
c. Why are audio and video lectures in Content modules not playing? To complete a system check as the answer suggests, use this link: https://d2l.rose.edu/d2l/systemCheck
2. Assignment Issues: https://documentation.brightspace.com/EN/semester_start/-/learner/faq_assignments.htm
3. Uploading files to a submission folder:
4. Discussion Board Issues: https://documentation.brightspace.com/EN/semester_start/-/learner/faq_discussions.htm
5. Quizzes/Assessments Issues: https://documentation.brightspace.com/EN/semester_start/-/learner/faq_quizzes.htm
6. Grades and Feedback: https://documentation.brightspace.com/EN/semester_start/-/learner/faq_grades_feedback.htm
You can also use Google to find solutions. Simply type your question into the search pane. For example, if I had problems uploading a file, I could type: Brightspace file upload error.
Some common steps to take when having technical difficulty are:
Seminole State College empowers people for academic success, personal development, and lifelong learning.
COMPASSION - OPPORTUNITY - RESPECT - EXCELLENCE
last updated February 2017
For information about SSC's Distance Education program, contact Michael Schnell, the Coordinator of Distance Education
Web site: Kelli McBride