The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education (OSRHE) provides a policy of articulation among the higher education institutions of the State System. The OSRHE guarantees students transferring to an Oklahoma public four-year university with an associate in arts or associate in science degree (two-year degrees) that the associate degree will satisfy all freshman and sophomore general education requirements at the four-year university. Students who transfer to another regionally accredited college before completing an associate degree will only receive general education credit for courses that match those at the transfer college or university


General education requirements at four-year universities may be program specific and may vary. In order to address this, Seminole State College has established degree specific transfer or articulation agreements with various public and private baccalaureate degree granting institutions. These agreements offer students a smooth transition when transferring



East Central University (Ada, Oklahoma)


SSC and East Central University have a variety of transfer agreements that allow students to move seamlessly to ECU following graduation from SSC.  Fourteen different SSC degree plans align with more than 50 different bachelor’s degree programs and degree program options at ECU.


Click here to view ECU transfer agreements.



osu logoOklahoma State University Institute of Technology (Okmulgee, Oklahoma)